We are happy to welcome you
Our booking department is open Monday – Friday, 8.00 – 16.00. You will always find the best prices here at our webpage. If you do not find what you are looking for send us an email to [email protected]
Service Office in Oslo is open 9.00 – 21.00 every day. Service Office in Stavanger is open 10.00 – 18.00 every day.
In the period 22.00 – 8.00, our security guards will answer the phone and help with acute incidents or questions regarding check-in.
Phone: +47 930 10 009
What are we doing?
We follow advice from the National Institute of Public Health and dedicated staff closely monitor the situation in order to provide the best possible service for our guests.
- We inform you about infection control measures through information posters and labeling.
- We always focus on hygiene and infection control, our focus has been sharpened now in connection with COVID-19.
- We have extra focus on our check-in and common areas, as well as contact surfaces that are touched more often and ensure that we clean these areas regularly.
- Our apartments are thoroughly cleaned between each guest, and our staff uses effective chemicals that are also kind to people and nature.
- In our apartments in Oslo, we have packed decorative pillows and bedspreads in plastic bags that are placed on top of our cabinets. If you want to use this, you are free to do so, but do not repack it, then we know they have been used during the stay. In Stavanger, we have removed them completely from the apartments.
- We still offer apartment cleaning services, our staff uses gloves and masks during the visit to your apartment.
- We practice good hand hygiene and keep 1 meter distance.
- We will stay home if we feel sick.
What can you do to help?
- We ask that you follow the advice given by the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, and that you keep your distance in our common areas and elevators. If it is full, wait it out.
- At our check-in machines you will find hand sanitizer available and we ask that you make use of them.
If you come from abroad and a quarantine is required, or there is a suspicion or established infection you can stay in your apartment, but avoid contact with other residents and employees. It is required that guests who have symptoms or are infected notify FHA on telephone +47 930 10 009 or via email [email protected] so that we can take our precautions towards other guests, our employees, and help you in the best possible way.
If you have questions about COVID-19 you can find information at helsenorge.no or call their info number +47 815 55 015