Information about Covid-19
Our booking department is open Monday – Friday, 8.00 -16.00. The best prices can be found here on our website. If you do not find what you are looking for send us an email: [email protected]
- We follow advice from the National Institute of Public Health and our dedicated staff closely monitor the situation in order to provide the best possible service for our guests.
- We inform you about infection control measures through information posters and labeling.
- We always focus on hygiene and infection control, our focus has been sharpened now in connection with COVID-19.
- We have extra focus on our check-in and common areas, as well as contact surfaces that are touched more often and ensure that we clean these areas regularly.
- Our apartments are thoroughly cleaned between each guest, and our cleaning staff uses effective chemicals that are also kind to people and nature.
- In our apartments in Oslo, we have removed decorative pillows, bedspreads and bedspreads and put them in plastic bags that are on / in the cupboards. If you want to use this, you are free to do so, but do not repack it so that we know they were used during the stay. In Stavanger, we have removed them completely from the apartments.
- If you have booked cleaning during your stay or want to do this, we still offer this service. Our employees use gloves and masks during the visit to your apartment.
- We practice good hand hygiene, and keep minimum 1 meter distance.
- We stay home if we feel sick.
What can you do to help?
- We please ask that you follow the advice given by the Norwegian Institute of Public Health and that you keep your distance in our common areas and lifts. If it is full, wait until there is room.
- At our check-in machines you will find Antibac available and we ask that you use this.
If you come from abroad and a quarantine is required, or if there is a suspicion or established infection, you can stay in your apartment, but avoid contact with other residents and employees. It is required that guests who have symptoms or are infected notify FHA on telephone +47 930 10 009 or via email [email protected] so that we can take our precautions towards other guests, our employees, and help you as infected in the best possible way.
If you have questions about COVID-19, you can find information at helsenorge.no or call the information telephone on +47 815 55 015.